When we talk about Managed IT Support Services, we mean the total or partial outsourcing of the management of an organization’s IT infrastructure, i.e. outsourcing IT support services.
These services include: the knowhow, the processes and the necessary business technology required for optimal functionality. On top of that, the use of monitoring software will ensure fast response and minimal down time. The perfect IT Solutions fit together in one convenient package for business owners.
Benefits of having Managed IT Services:
- When leaving IT support to Professionals, your team will be able to focus on key aspects of the business. So you can reach your short and long term business goals and guarantee business growth.
- It is a scalable solution, i.e. IT solutions can be expanded, modified and tailored to your business needs.
- The most innovative technology is now available in a handy, complete package. Together with the necessary support to run smoothly and ensure business continuity.
- 24/7 monitoring will ensure problems are solved before they arise.
- Enjoy proactive support which will ensure that your IT infrastructure and software are updated to minimize risks such as downtime, viruses and failures. Your issues will be fixed monthly.
- Managed IT services help you think ahead and provide advice on what you need to plan.
- The operational and infrastructural costs that an IT department requires are reduced.
The evolution of managed IT services has been given a strong boost by the rise of cloud computing. The possibilities offered by the cloud are endless. Our Cloud based services include a wide range of Solutions such as: Infrastructure as Services (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Platform as a Service (PaaS). Additional benefits include easy and secure file sharing and effective disaster recovery.
What Tasks Can Managed Services Handle?
Managed services cover a wide range of IT processes. Here are some examples:
- Help Desk and Service Desk which easily facilitate the resolution of technical problems across different areas of your organization.
- Installation and maintenance of equipment throughout the company.
- Logistics Management. By creating a solid IT infrastructure.
- Back Office Management (inventory, guarantees, etc.)
- Network and system management.
Managed IT Services for you!
We provide managed IT services to businesses across different industries that wish to create a secure, progressive and efficient environment. We are currently helping out leading companies with IT Services for Business in and around Florida.
- We guarantee your company’s success. Join our FREE IT Consultation to get started or learn why IT USA is the top choice among managed service providers.
- At IT USA Services solutions are tailored to your small business needs! After a thorough evaluation, our expert IT engineers will make sure get you started in a secure, efficient and innovative way.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
3 Reasons to trust IT USA Services to Support your Business in South Florida
15 Minutes Avg. Response time & 24/7 Emergency IT Services.
15 Minutes Avg. Response time & 24/7 Emergency IT Services. We guarantee fast response time and unrivaled dedication to maintain the continuity of your critical business processes.
Fair-rate Pricing Our certified technical consultants have an starting rate of 79$ / hr.
Fair-rate Pricing Our certified technical consultants have an starting rate of 79$ / hr. However some of our services do have a Flat Fee Model. Shoot us a message to get more info.
Money Back Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our services, call and let us know.
Money Back Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our services, call and let us know. We will work together to correct or repeat the service also if needed we can arrange for another technician to repeat the service at no additional charge.
Characteristics of our IT Usa Services Team
Providing your business with a quality IT service is our passion.