The ability to provide a service without having to be physically in the place where it is required is a benefit that today is thanks to Information Technologies (IT), that allows us to configure, monitor and solve any inconvenience that does not require to be present in that place. It is beneficial in the following cases:
- When they are in very distant places and an immediate solution is required.
- When spaces are too small for too many people to be present at the same time.
- When you need to set up or review an incident outside your office hours or even when the office is closed.
- You do not need to take your computers to IT professionals, but they can reach you in much less time.
This feature will allow us to provide a more efficient service, keeping in touch with your infrastructure to have answers sooner than it would take us to go to your office or you have to come to ours. However, obviously it has certain limitations:
- We cannot troubleshoot hardware problems.
- Remote assistance cannot be established or terminated improperly if there is no internet access or there is a blockage in the same.
- Some activity related to network cabling.